" 1 of 110 children are being DX with Autism in the USA "

" 1 of 110 children are being DX with Autism in the USA "

Monday, September 6, 2010

Thankful to the Lord for all the blessings

Been away for just a little bit . Had so many things going on for a while , M y life is always full of many many things to do . This year has been full of many many things . This year is almost over and all I can say is where did the time go?. I feel 100% blessed and thankful to the Lord since my kids and myself got to travel to mexico my oldest child celebrated her 15th birthday . We are all healthy my children are no longer in the CFGF diet . My children are now fuctioning great and receiving the services they need . The Lord is wonderful and both my husband and I have received many blessings this year 2010.

Deshey and I

Deshey and Grandma Lupe

Me and the best suegra in the world My husbands mother Maria Guadalupe

Most of my familia in mexico

My husbands first princess Deshey

No comments: