" 1 of 110 children are being DX with Autism in the USA "

" 1 of 110 children are being DX with Autism in the USA "

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Embracing hope by Faith



Why are you in despair my soul?


And why have you become disturbed with in me ?,
Hope in God for I have yet praise Him.


The help of my conscience and my guide.


Be strong and let your heart take courage all of you who hope in the Lord.


A horse is not falls hope for victory nor does it deliver anyone why it’s great strength.


Behold the eyes of the Lord is on those who fear Him on those who hope for His loving kindness. For I hope in you oh Lord that you will answer Lord my God,


And now Lord for what do I wait ?.


My hope is in you.


I need not search for the Lord for He is seeking me and


my hope is in Him finding me where ever I’m .


My mind is filled with feelings of fear ,


But my hope in God overcomes those obstacles and keeps me waiting in confidence that the Lord will be faithful.


My hope is no longer in the empty attitude with no future,


Gods word details God’s plan for blessing my life.


For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord.


Plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Hope flows into my life today as I exercise my faith not in what I feel or see but in what Gods word says about my future I’m a servant of the Lord.


Let it be to me according to your word.

AMEN!!!








No comments: