" 1 of 110 children are being DX with Autism in the USA "

" 1 of 110 children are being DX with Autism in the USA "

Monday, July 7, 2008

LA PALABRA DE HOY

Buenos dias Hermanos . Good morning Brothers here is something to
think about and something that will make you laugh this morning




Psalm 119:1, (NIV)

"Blessed are they whose ways are blameless,
who walk according to the law of the LORD."


******************************************************************

Webster describes the word blameless as the following :
"free from guilt or blame "

We have to follow laws every single day on the road while driving , Must follow social etiquette's in lots of areas of our life . God is seeing your work in everyday life with your struggles and difficulties . Sometimes we are so consumed in the importance of our social life and following the secular laws which by the way you should follow . But we aren't paying attention to what is important . LOVE !!! "God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son so that whoever believes in him may not be lost, but have eternal life. " John 3:16 .

I have learned in my personal walk with the Lord that if I have LOVE I have it all . And all things are possible because of LOVE . And who is love ?. The Lord . So if the walls are falling apart for you at this moment allow the healing of the word LOVE enter in your heart and you will see what a difference it will make in your life .

Make today the day you feel BLAMELESS of stress , anxiety, hate , anger, suffering of any kind . Maybe you are having a difficulty with your children , with your co-worker , your neighbor , your family member , etc. Whatever the case may be I'm here to tell you today that there is a choice you can make . You can chose to have Blame a the end of this day or you can be BLAMELESS starting today .

" Levanto mis manos aunque tenga mil problemas "

" I raise my hands even though I have a million Problems "

********************************************************************

PRAY:

Lord Allow me today to start a good week, Give me the strength to accept all that comes my way with a positive mind and clean heart . Allow all negativity to move away from me this week Lord , I trust in you God . In the name of your son Jesus . AMEN!!.

*******************************************************************

Have a blessed week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this poem. I would really like to put it up on one of my overhead doors in here Edmonton! Did you write it?